WELCOME to HARMONIC EGG VANCOUVER
A Sound and Light Therapy Chamber, with a Non-Invasive technology that applies
Specific Frequencies of Music and different Colours of Light
The POWER of MUSIC and RESONANCE!
Music is the universal way to connect with the Soul. The HARMONIC EGG Vibrates alone between 800-900 Hz. We focus on the the Resonance within the Chamber that amplifies the Power of the Instruments to Harmonize our mood in our physical body. Some of the Music used in the HARMONIC EGG was created and produced exclusively for use in this device by talented and High Vibrational Conscious Musicians like: Yuval Ron, Page Cora, Harmony Polo, Barry Coates, between others, including Gail Lynn, inventor of the HARMONIC EGG.
Many researchers, including Kay Gardner, author of “the inner landscape” have identified the therapeutic benefits of Music and the effects it has on the body:
Piano may be used to bring the nervous system into balance.
Drums build the immune system and are highly effective for Parkinson’s, MS, etc.
Flute is good for anger issues, gout, sciatica, and insomnia.
Bells may bring the heart chakra into balance. They may also be used for high blood pressure, asthma, sleep apnea, heart and lung issues, breast cancer, allergies, fear of intimacy, low vital energy, and adrenal fatigue.
Harp is good for depression.
Violin may be good for tumours.
Nature sounds work at the DNA level.
An important aspect of the energy therapy provided by the HARMONIC EGG is the proprietary music specially selected to provide optimal resonance. Acoustic sounds of piano, drums, flute and other instruments combine to create inner balance.
The POWER of YOUR MIND!
The Mind acts as a coordinator between Body and Spirit. The balance between both sides of our brain and the balance of our hormonal status is directly affected by the perception of what the subjective mind considers a challenging or distressful emotional situation or a peaceful and pleasent emotional situation. In both cases, the energetic blueprint of the frequency of each specfic emotion will dictaminate the energetic level of impact in the brain with the related function of our body. Also, it will determine the frequency of people and events that you are starting to resonate with.
Observing neutrally our experiences, FOCUSING on the POSITIVE, Applying SELF LOVE, CARE and COMPASSION to others, we can be on the PRESENT MOMENT, finally FORGIVE, LET GO, and liberate stuck ENERGY to BALANCE the hormonal exchange, and ACTIVATE OUR NATURAL HEALING POWER!
- Frequency: Is the number of cycles a vibrating object completes in one second. The unit of frequency is hertz (Hz). A vibrating object moves back and forth from its normal stationary position. One hertz equals one cycle per second.
- Homeostasis: Is the proper management and balance of the use, storage, regulation, and disposal of the bio-chemical exchange between all the systems of the body.
- Parasympathetic nervous system: Called the rest and digestive system, conserves energy as it slows the heart rate, increases intestinal and gland activity, and relaxes sphincter muscles in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Resonance: Every object tends to vibrate at one frequency, called the natural frequency. The measure of natural frequency depends on the composition of the object, size, structure, weight, and shape. If we apply a vibrating force on the object that has a frequency equal to the natural frequency of the object, it is a resonant condition.
- Sacred Geometry: Explores the inherent connection between all things in the form of math, numbers and geometry, proving the hidden order behind creation. This knowledge reveals the mathematical patterns and the precise way that the Universe organizes itself in divine infinity calculus.
- Sympathetic nervous system: Directs the body’s rapid involuntary response to dangerous or stressful situations (Fight-or-Flight State) with a flash flood of hormones, boosting the body’s alertness and heart rate, and sending extra blood to the muscles.
- Vibration: Vibration is the mechanical oscillations of an object about an equilibrium point. How fast (frequency) the object moves, is one of the measurable quantities to determine the vibrational characteristics of an object.